We are a global supplier of valves to Oil & Gas, E&P, Petrochemical, Chemical, Mining / Minerals, Power, Marine and Industrial markets. Our diversified flow control packages consist of core Multi Turn products, in a variety of alloys, trims, configurations, sizes and pressure classes, from general to severe in application. AMS products are designed, engineered and manufactured to meet your stringent process requirements.
AMS’s products are certified to API-6D, API-6A, API-600, PED and ISO 9000. Our extensive marketing network facilitate AMS’s true global reach by providing best-in-class Sales, Supply and Customer excellence. AMS’s “never compromise” philosophy ensures total satisfaction,which produces repeat business from our valued clients.
Well aware of the time and cost pressures faced by our customers, stockholding is central to our service. At our warehousing complex we stock a comprehensive range including:-
• Cast Steel, Forged Steel and Cast Iron Gate Valves, Globe Valves and Check Valves
• General purpose Ductile Iron, Cast and Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Aluminium Bronze PN16 rated Butterfly Valves
• Ball Valves
• Relief Valves and Level Gauges
Where valves are not held in stock, our policy is straightforward – to agree realistic deadlines and meet them.
1) GATE VALVES (In SS, CS, Ductile Iron)
2) BALL VALVES (In SS, CS, Ductile Iron)
3) GLBOE VALVES (In SS, CS, Ductile Iron)
4) CHECK VALVES (In SS, CS, Ductile Iron)
5) BUTTERFLY VALVES (Wafer type, Lug type, Flange type, with lever operated and gear operated valves in Cast iron body available in ductile iron, SS 304 and SS 316 disc)
Sizes range from 1/2” to 48”
Available in Screwed end and Flange end for their respective Sizes.